Mouse over bold dates
to see events
"Quality Education for All"
The Mission of the Horseheads Central School Community is to provide a quality education for all within a nurturing environment which promotes excellence, growth, and a sense of civic responsibility.
We, the Horseheads School Community, want a district that:
- is nurturing and responsive;
- strives for balance in a supportive, safe, encouraging environment;
- recognizes the need for continual improvement in an ever-changing world;
- has a clearly defined focus on learning outcomes, collaboration, and support systems;
- creates an environment within which everyone can thrive and achieve his/her highest potential.
- Everyone can achieve his/her highest potential.
- Trust is essential for growth.
- Learning is cooperative.
- Programs are inclusive.
- Success will be nurtured and expected.
- Learning is performance-based.
- Decisions are data-based.
- Responsibility, respect, and results guide our every effort.
The Horseheads Central School graduate will be ...
- a life-long learner
- a caring, productive citizen
- an effective communicator
- a creative problem-solver
- a quality decision-maker
- a healthy, well-rounded person
This page has been visited
times since May 4, 2010.
Free Web Counter